Sunday, August 1, 2010

Thing 5

Okay, it has been a few days since I've worked on my project: I declared myself "finished" with the video part a couple of weeks ago but left some of the finer details (like actually completing all of the blog posts) incomplete until this morning.

I went back into Utube and updated my video with a description and tags so that others might be able to find and/or use it. Although I am proud of the work completed, it is hard to imagine that anyone other than my students might want to see it, but who knows. Other than the Library2Play3 tag, I also included words like literary analysis, literary criticism, evaluation websites, English IV AP, etc., so that others can search for it.

Created for my English IV students, I do think that the content has application at all high school grade levels and even other subject areas, but the production is still so rough that I'm embarrassed to suggest anyone else look at it! Like I said in another post, I'll keep a copy of the presentation in its raw form and continue to edit and revise it once the school year begins.

1 comment:

nancym said...

Did we have to upload to You Tube? I'm not comfortable doing that. My video is personal and I'm sure that I pirated some of my images. If so I'm not "done" and never will be.