Friday, July 2, 2010

THING 4, SAMPLE B: Born on the 2nd of July...

Here is the latest incarnation of my video: I've added additional pictures but removed the music and transitions. I know that some of the pictures, especially the screen shots of the park and Cliff notes are both too small to read and out of focus. Up the learning curve I continue to tread.
Well, it is 5:49 a.m., and I feel the window of opportunity beginning to narrow. Better quit while I'm ahead and get ready for the weekend ahead. Independence Day - that's fitting somehow...

2 comments:

nancym said...

I love Captain Obvious! obviously! I think your topic is bringing it all together. I just don't see how I can get there with any of my ideas seeing how my tennis schedule is back in full swing next week! Just kdding, I'm not giving up that easily. Why are you working at 3:48am? I think you are going to have a product you are proud of.

nancym said...

I hope you are back from the holiday and rarin to get to work! Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve.