Thursday, July 8, 2010

THING 4, SAMPLE D: How do you like me now?

Well, there are still a few tasks remaining and a few questions unanswered:
1. The matter of an opening screen, a closing screen, and a works cited page for my images.
2. Finding a way to add another layer of music/audio. I'd like Coldplay's "Things I Don't Understand" to play in the background during the duration of the movie, but I'm not sure this is possible.
3. The boredom factor: maybe it is just me, but I feel like the whole thing is rather flat and lifeless. I always thought myself (prided myself?) fairly animated, but maybe that quality doesn't translate very well. Anyway, I sound like an average, boring English teacher with an average, tedious assignment. My kids are going to love this, right?

Maybe I'm just tired and this is the voice of fatigue, so I'll just post my now incredibly long movie and shuffle off to bed! Night, night!

2 comments:

nancym said...

By george I think I've got it. Let Hazel, or Amy Douthit do some or all the narration. Hazel with her accent or Amy with her AMYnation might be just what the video needs.

nancym said...

Or how about I come next Thursday and we go the the SBISD Bird Watcher Meeting at the Media Center? We could also go to Sports
Authority and try on every style athletic short to find one to hide my flaws and accentuate my physical gifts. We could pack up dad, take him to the gym, and have a quite a time. You notice I did not include paint your living room. I am hesitant to take risks with other people's homes.